Sunday, 17 April 2011

featured on Moo

featured in the moosletter

At the beginning of the week, Moo approached me asking permission to use one of my Flickr images. Of course, I said yes, then didn't think too much more about it.

On Friday afternoon, I logged onto my email account and the number of comments on my blog, my Etsy, my Flickr and through my website had gone crazy! To my absolute delight, I had been featured not only on the Moosletter, but on the Moo website.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been in touch. All of your lovely messages, thoughts and requests mean so much to me. If I haven't replied yet, then please bear with me, I do intend to, it's just that I could never have anticipated the amount of interest in my work that the Moo feature has bought me!

5 comments:

Caroline Hancox said...

thats so col, well done

Bonita Rose said...

wow that is wonderful.. how did moo find you???? Wouldn't that be a dream to be featured by moo? hugs xo CONGRATS!

this chicken said...

Thank you both!

Basically, I sent a photo of my business cards (http://www.flickr.com/photos/thischicken/3572320025/) to the Moo Flickr group pool (http://www.flickr.com/groups/moo/pool/with/3572320025/). MOOHQ commented on it at the time and they must have remembered it when planning for the newsletter feature.

Anonymous said...

I am very excited that I have found you! Found even more similarities between us after checking out your Flickr stream. Yay for you!

Rebecca said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous :0/