Friday, 24 September 2010

journal starter kit

journal starter kits

Over the past year I have been approached by numerous people asking me what journals I use for my journaling, what inspires my daily journal keeping and in some cases, whether I would create them a journal like mine to get them started. It wasn’t until a couple of weeks ago, that the idea came to me to put a little pack together so that other people can create a journal in the same way as I do.

…and here it is! A little do-it-yourself kit which contains a Moleskine Cahier Plain Pocket Journal, at least 20 items of completely unique paper ephemera which have been carefully collected up by myself over the course of time (with intentions to use in my own journaling), four pieces of mixed craft paper and a tips and ideas sheet full of all the suggestions needed to get a fun and interesting journaling hobby started.

The first four journal starter kits are going up in my Etsy shop today. I am already working on some more, and hope to have them ready to go by the beginning of next week.

I have even documented the creation of the kits over on my Flickr.

1 comment:

thewindhover said...

What a wonderful and novel idea. Just fabulous! And will be going on my etsy-loves for sure.